Side-projects are never a priority. Do you remember those internal tools, book clubs, podcasts, blogs or health routines that were never done?
After those energetic starts, use these 4 steps to prepare a shared-place and ensure progress:
- Create a single-source-of-truth for knowledge and activities. Use a Wiki and Kanban apps.
- Set recurrent reviews and block execution times. Use a shared calendar and a task focus app.
- Prepare agendas with expected outcome and track tasks with a person and deadline assigned.
- Publish public meeting minutes so everyone sync on agreements and action items. They could be an email, wiki post or card in the Kanban board.
- Build relationships instead of transactions and ensure points of contact per topic. Use a simple personal CRM and schedule 1:1s with every person in your team.
Notion has a wide community with tips and free templates for every step: